- This event has passed.
January 22, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are happy to announce the 6th Annual DevOps Day LA, to be held Friday, January 22, 2016, co-located with SCALE 14x, at the Pasadena Convention Center. More information can be found at: http://www.devopsdays…)
DevOps Day LA is a single day event dedicated to the DevOps community, and professionals who wish to improve the interaction and integration between these traditional silos of Development and Operations. The theme for the conference this year is “Surprise!”, a phrase that all too often fills our teams with dread, but can also be positive.
Some of this year’s sessions include:
* Make DevOps Great Again (Andrew Clay Shafer)
* Getting Started with Test Driven Infrastructure (Carlos Meza)
* Haute Performance: Cracking the Flash Sale (Joel Salas)
* Open Source tools for distributed systems administration (Elizabeth K. Joseph)
* Config Management Sucks (Justin Garrison)
With additional opportunities for discussion during open spaces throughout the afternoon.
We look forward to seeing everyone at our 6th annual event DevOps Day LA event, as well as at the 14th annual SCALE conference which follows it and contains quite a bit of DevOps style content as well.
Santa Monica DevOps members can receive 50% off registration using the promo code SMDEV