FREE TRAINING: How to...
Own Your Infrastructure
In 3 Months Using a
In this training, you will learn...
Why DevOps is a Business Enabler
We explain how the benefits extend to your business.
Why You Need to Own Your Infrastructure
We cover how it forms the basis of what you can or cannot do.
How to Get it Right The First Time
We break it down, step-by-step the process we follow.
Our Customers include Billion-Dollar Startups.
They've Raised Over
Their Investors Need No Introduction.
Our Fearless Leader
Erik Osterman is a technical evangelist and insanely passionate DevOps guru with over 12 years of experience architecting systems for AWS. As CEO of Cloud Posse, a DevOps Accelerator, he is committed to helping high-growth Startups and Fortune 500 Companies practice SweetOps™ and rapidly migrate to AWS on Kubernetes to gain the upper hand and maximize their return on investment. Previously, he led major cloud initiatives at CBS Interactive as the Director of Cloud Architecture.
— Erik Osterman, Founder & CEO of Cloud Posse
Frequently Asked Questions
We're a motley crew of software engineers who all found their calling in DevOps/SRE arena. We have a mix of complementary skill sets that help us work with a diverse range of companies. Everyone on our team has years of software development experience. We believe this is essential because developers are fundamentally against doing things over and over by hand.
- Based Open Source. Everything we do is available for free today on our GitHub. This is our proof we know what we're talking about. “What You See is What You Get” – no other company can provide such a comprehensive solution based on Open Source.
- Free Weekly Office Hours Our commitment to helping others is in our DNA. We want to make sure you get the maximum value out of your investment.
- Massive Community Adoption ensures our projects get regular updates and bug fixes.
“Rising tide floats all boats”
After working with so many startups over the years, it became very apparent that a lot of what tech companies need is repeatable. Also, figuring out how to get all the Open Source components working together was always a big challenge.
As consultants, we needed to find a way to consistently deliver the results our customers expect. Starting from scratch is simply not feasible if we want to scale our business.
Therefore we decided to use an Open Source business model whereby all reusable pieces of infrastructure code are released on our GitHub under the permissive Apache 2 software license. This ensures that we can continue to iterate on everything we develop for our customers. Everyone wins.
It depends. Your best bet is to schedule a discovery call with us so we can go over your specific concerns. Assuming your software runs on Linux and that you're able to make any necessary code changes to ensure your applications are “12 Factor App” compliant, there's a very high likelihood we'll be able to help you out.
We have a very specific mission, which means we may not be a good fit for all companies.
- Companies who are too small (1-2 engineers) may struggle with the upkeep of managing their own infrastructure.
- Companies who do not commit any in-house resources to learn the new software stack will have a tough time (you own it after all!)
- Companies who prefer to use different tools than we prescribe may run into integration challenges (we recommend what we know works)
If any of these sound familiar, please discuss with us before proceeding.
Here are some additional resources you can review:
- Our GitHub is where we publish over 140 terraform modules we've written and open-sourced under the Apache 2 software license. Our repos see over 11K unique visitors every single day and have over 5000 stars. We receive dozens of Pull Requests every week.
- Our Reviews are glowing both from our customers and from our community.
- Our Community will tell you how much we've helped them. You can scan through all of our archives to see what they say.
- Our YouTube Channel showcases many of our presentations and webinars
- Our Office Hours Recordings demonstrate our depth of knowledge and commitment to help others.
- Our Service Catalog is what lets us rapidly deploy the applications you see in our demos and is regularly updated.
- Our Work is Cited all over the place.
What’s it costing your business if you wait?
The longer you wait, the more time & effort you'll waste on maintenance rather than innovation. The more tech debt you'll amass. The more opportunities you'll miss.
Your developers will be less productive, which means you'll be paying more while getting less done in return.
The sooner you streamline your operations the faster you will move:
- Reduce your opportunity cost and capitalize on the investment sooner
- Release more features to customers faster
- Control operating costs to do more for less
Not to mention, your developers will love you for making their lives easier. The last thing developers want is to do things by hand.
We help companies own their infrastructure in record time by building it together with your team and then showing them the ropes. We stick around for as long as it takes for you to become successful.
Our SweetOps™ process eliminates the guesswork so you get everything you need for a successful cloud migration from the bottom up.
- We Build Your Infrastructure. We implement everything you need from your cloud platform using Infrastructure as Code.
- You Own It. You achieve it in just a few months. We show you how to ride it along the way.
- You Drive It. Customize everything or anything you want. It's your infrastructure.
You get a predictable outcome that is delivered on time and within budget.
There are no long term commitments. No license fees. No strings attached.
Plus, we stick around for as long as you need our help.
Sounds like pretty good deal, right?
Cloud Posse, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Address: 340 S Lemon Ave #1430, Walnut, CA 91789. Phone: +1 (310) 496-6556